For full information on the EDEN concept and benefits, please click here.
The programme in Marketing will include seminars on :
- Research Methods in Marketing
- Consumer Behaviour
- Building Models for Marketing Decisions
- Managerial Issues in Marketing
- Interpretive Research Methods
- Advanced Model Building in Marketing
|PROGRAMME COORDINATOR & FACULTY
Prof. dr. J.E. Wieringa, University of Groningen, Programme Coordinator
Prof. dr. M.G. Dekimpe, University of Tilburg & KU Leuven
Prof. dr. P. Leeflang, University of Groningen
The seminar is intended for Ph.D. students and young scholars interested in the implementation of rigorous methods and techniques in marketing. Students and scholars participating at the seminar
- will be introduced to the model building process and be exposed to its most important steps, including specification, estimation, hypothesis testing and validation;
- will be trained in designing and testing descriptive, predictive and normative models;
- will be presented real case illustrations of the Marketing Science approach, all borrowed from the faculty’s most recent field experience;
- will be exposed to time series analysis.
Interested doctoral students should register online (and add the required documents) no later than July 1, 2014. Besides doctoral students, other researchers may participate. The number of participants will be limited to create a stimulating environment. The selection among the applicants will be conducted by the Institute’s Faculty. They will review the following documents which should necessarily complement each application form:
- the applicant’s curriculum vitae demonstrating his/her capabilities of doing research ;
- a letter of recommendation of his/her local faculty supporting the application ;
- a two-page description of his/her doctoral research, indicating the general objectives.
Full attendance is required to obtain the certificate
4 ECTS will be assigned upon completion of the seminar
TIME AND LOCATION
The seminar will be held in "Het Kasteel" ( Melkweg 1 9718 EP Groningen) in Groningen, The Netherlands from Monday to Wednesday and on Friday. On Thursday, it will take place at the Faculty of Economics and Business (Nettelbosje 2 9747 AE Groningen).
The programme will start on September 1, 2014 at 09.00 and is scheduled to end September 5, 2014 at approx 16.00
The participation fee is 1100 €. This fee includes participation to the seminar, the documents,lunches and 2 group dinners.
The Institute offers a limited number of scholarships of 600 € per member institution. Scholarships are strictly limited to students coming from an EIASM Institutional Member (the Academic Council). Allocation of the scholarships is entirely at the discretion of the European Institute.
You are requested to make your own hotel arrangement.
Information will be posted shortly.
Cancellations made before August 1, 2014 will be reimbursed with 10% deduction of the total fee. No reimbursement will be possible after this date.
TO APPLY CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW.
For more information, please contact:
Ms. Anne-Laure Marteaux
EDEN Manager, EIASM -
PLACE DE BROUCKÈRE-PLEIN - 31 - 1000 BRUSSELS - BELGIUM
Tel: +32 2 226 66 67 - Fax: +32 2 512 19 29