Department of Economics and Business :
Professor Dana B. MINBAEVA - Copenhagen Business School, Denmark
Professor Michael SEGALLA - HEC Paris, France
Professor Bruno STAFFELBACH - University of Lucerne, Switzerland
Professor Rosario FARACI, Full Professor of Business Economics and Management
- Catania University
Professor Vincenzo PISANO, Associate Professor of Business Economics and Management - Catania University
Professor Angelo DE NISI
Tulane University, U.S.A.
To create a forum for academic exchange of empirical qualitative or quantitative research in the area of strategic human resource management . Research in all stages (dissertation proposals, research in progress, and completed research) is welcomed.
We are inviting papers that explore Strategic HRM issues from both theoretical and practical perspectives.
Possible sub-topics include:
- Topics of interest include the following :
- HRM in Strategy Implementation
- International HRM
- HR in Network Organizations
- Sustainable Human Resource Policies
- HRM and Social Networking
- HRM and New Forms of Organisations
- HRM and Diversity Management
- HRM, Knowledge Management and Innovation
- HR Governance
- Recruitment and Selection
- Performance and Potential Review
- Compensation and Benefits
- Training and Development
- Teaching HRM
- Digital HRM
Please click HERE to download the workshop programme.
The workshop will take place at the
University of Catania
Department of Economia e Impresa,
Palazzo delle Scienze,
Corso Italia 55,
95129, Catania (Italy).
Please click HERE to see the pictures of the workshop.