Tomas CASAS KLETT
(IFPM-CCG, Shangaï, China)
(University of Denver, USA)
Martin HILB (Coordinating Chairperson)
(University of St. Gallen, Switzerland)
(Oxford Brookes University Business School, U.K.)
The first five workshops dealt mainly with recent developments in corporate governance in research and practice.
The sixth workshop will address :
- Comparative Corporate Governance
- Strategic Direction
- Human Side of Corporate Governance
- Strategic Control
- International Corporate Governance
We invite papers that explore Corporate Governance issues from both theoretical and practical perspectives.
Topics of interest include the following:
1) Comparative Corporate Governance in different countries (situational dimension)
2) Strategic direction at the board level (strategic dimension)
3) Nomination, feedback, remuneration and development of supervisory and executive board members (board management dimension)
4) Strategic control and risk management at board level (controlling dimension)
5) Ethical and legal compliance (normative dimension)
The submission deadline is over !!
|JOURNAL OF MANAGEMENT AND GOVERNANCE
We are happy to announce that the
'European Journal of International Management'
intends to publish a special issue on 'Comparative Corporate Governance' including the best papers presented at the research workshop selected by the four chairpersons.
Please click HERE to download the workshop programme