EIASM Privacy Statement
- The information that is collected when you enter your Profile on the EIASM website will not knowingly be communicated or distributed to unauthorised persons or organisations without your explicit permission. The information in your Profile will be used exclusively by EIASM staff for the purposes indicated below.
- EIASM intends to give you as much control as possible over your own personal information. It is therefore up to you to keep your Profile as up-to-date and correct as possible.
- You can unsubscribe from the EIASM database and/or mailings at any time.
- If you choose not to give EIASM your Profile, you can still visit most of this website; however, you will not be able to access all of the information that is available, such as "for members only" and other password-protected areas that require prior registration by means of a Profile.
- EIASM uses the information that you provide for 3 main purposes:
- to announce and manage EIASM activities, workshops and conferences;
- to distribute selected information that is deemed to be of interest to you as a Management Professional;
- to perform administrative tasks and communicate with members when managing the EIASM-related Associations (EAA, EARIE, EDAMBA, EFA, EIBA, EMAC, EURAM, EurOMA, G2G).
- Please be aware that if you submit a CV to appear on a Job Market list either on the EIASM or an Association website, this document and its contents will soon be available and searchable on the Internet. EIASM cannot be held responsible for any subsequent use or misuse of this information nor guarantee that the information “trail” will disappear immediately upon removal of the CV. (You can however remove your name and your CV from a Job Market list at any time.)
- If you have questions about this Privacy Statement or anything else concerning this website or EIASM, please contact us.
Follow EIASM on