For full information on the EDEN concept and benefits, please click here.
|EDEN IN ENTREPRENEURSHIP - INNOVATION
The programme in Entrepreneurship - Innovation will include seminars on :
- Methods, Techniques and Theories in Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Economics and Management of Innovation
- Entrepreneurship: Current Themes and Research
|PROGRAMME COORDINATOR & FACULTY
Professor Philippe Mustar - MINES ParisTech, Paris, France (Programme Coordinator & Faculty)
Professor Paul Westhead - Durham University, U.K.
Professor Bart Clarysse - Imperial College, UK
Professor Anu Wadhwa - Imperial College, UK
Professor Massimo Colombo - Milano Polytecnico, Italy
The seminar introduces the participants to the methods, techniques and theories commonly used in their research area. It also offers possibilities for young researchers to get in contact with their peers, to explore new avenues of thinking, to learn collectively and to exchange ideas in a very active and stimulating way.
The emphasis is on interactive learning with peers about the practical aspects of setting up a research project
Preliminary programme - Click HERE.
Upon successful completion of the seminar , the participants will be given a certificate and granted 4 ECTS.
Interested doctoral students should register online (and add the required documents) no later than October 10, 2016 (New Deadline Date) . Besides doctoral students, other researchers may participate. The number of participants will be limited to create a stimulating environment. The selection among the applicants will be conducted by the Institute’s Faculty. They will review the following documents which should necessarily complement each application form:
- the applicant’s curriculum vitae demonstrating his/her capabilities of doing research ;
- a letter of recommendation of his/her local faculty supporting the application ;
- a two-page description of his/her doctoral research, indicating the general objectives
The participation fee is 1100 € (excl. VAT). This fee includes participation to the seminar, the documents, lunches and 1 group dinner.
- The Institute offers a substantial reduction of the participation fee per member institution (one scholarship per member institution). These scholarships are strictly limited to students coming from an EIASM Institutional Member (the Academic Council). Allocation of the scholarships is entirely at the discretion of the European Institute.
- Doctoral students from only the G2G Community: up to 500 € (These scholarships are strictly limited to students coming from the G2G Community. Allocation of the scholarships is entirely at the discretion of the European Institute. Scholarships will be given on a first come first serve basis.
Allocation of the scholarships is entirely at the discretion of the European Institute.
Thus the fee is as follows:
- Normal participation fee: 1.100 € (VAT Excluded)
- For students from EIASM member institution (the Academic Council): 550 € (VAT Excluded)
- For students from the G2G community: 600 € (VAT excluded)
Cancellations made before November 5, 2016 will be reimbursed with 10% deduction of the total fee. No reimbursement will be possible after this date.
TIME AND LOCATION
The seminar will be held at the NH Collection Brussels centre, Brussels, Belgium.
The programme will start on December 5, 2016 and is scheduled to end December 9, 2016
Hotel NH Collection Brussels Centre
Boulevard Adolphe Max, 7,
1000 Brussels, Belgium
You are requested to make your own hotel arrangement.
You need to make your own hotel accommodation.
NH Collection Brussels Centre (former NH Atlanta) (Seminar Venue)
Boulevard Adolph Max 7 - 1000 Brussels
Tel 00800 0115 0116 (free of charge) - email@example.com
Standard room for single use : €155,00,-/night
Standard double room : €170,-/night
Including breakfast. Not including the city tax of €7,58 per room per night.
To take advantage of these special rates, please mention “EIASM” when making your reservation.
Hotel Métropole ***** (2 mins walk from seminar venue)
Place de Brouckère 31 - 1000 Bruxelles
During the week :
Superior Single room at € 160 ,-/ night
Superior Double room at € 190,-/night
Including buffet breakfast / Not including the city tax (€ 9.28 per room per night)
During the week-end : (Night of Friday/Saturday & Sunday) :
Superior Single room at € 140 ,-/ night
Superior Double room at € 170,-/night
Including breakfast / Not including the city tax (€ 9.28 per room per night)
To take advantage of these special rates, please mention “EIASM” when making your reservation. However, according to the period of the booking, some better rates could be offered by contacting the hotel directly. We advice you to check prices on the internet too !!
Tel. : + 32 2 214 24 25 or + 32 2 214 24 26 or + 32 2 2142424 - Fax : 32 2 2180240
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
* Hotel Marivaux (very close - 3 mins walk from Seminar venue)
Boulevard Adolph Max 98 - 1000 Brussels - www.hotelmarivaux.be
Monday-Thursday incl.: € 135.00/night (breakfast and city tax included ) - single Club room
Friday, Saturday, Sunday: € 85.00/night (breakfast and city tax included ) - single Club room
There is a supplement of € 10.00/night for a double Club room (breakfast and city tax included )
There is a supplement of € 20.00/night for a Harmony room (breakfast and city tax included )
To book a room: please use the reservation form available HERE or email@example.com (please mention EIASM).
* Citadines Sainte-Catherine Brussels, property of the « Citadines Apart’Hotel » group : (10 minutes walk)
51 Quai au Bois à Brûler. B-1000 Brussels
Room types & rates :
Studio (+/- 25 sqm) – for 1 to 2 persons - 119.-€ / room-night
One-Bedroom Apartment (+/- 50 sqm) – for 1 to 4 persons : 158.-€ / room-night
Internet access and city tax included .
Full housekeeping service once a week included. Breakfast: excluded – at 14.-€ /person.
To book a room : Direct e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or to email@example.com - Mention “EIASM” to get the preferential rates
TO APPLY CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW
For more information, please contact:
Ms. Nina Payen
EDEN Manager, EIASM -
PASSAGE DU NORD - 19 - 1000 BRUSSELS - BELGIUM
Tel: +32 2 226 66 61 - Fax: +32 2 512 19 29