For full information on the EDEN concept and benefits, please click here.
The programme in Marketing will include seminars on :
- Research Methods in Marketing and Management
- Consumer Research
- Building Models for Marketing Decisions
- Strategic Marketing Research
- Interpretive Research Methods
- Advanced Model Building in Marketing
- Meta-Analysis for Management Research
- Research Traditions in International Sales Management
|PROGRAMME COORDINATOR & FACULTY
Prof. dr. J.E. Wieringa, University of Groningen, Programme Coordinator
Prof. dr. M.G. Dekimpe, University of Tilburg & KU Leuven
The seminar is intended for Ph.D. students and young scholars interested in the implementation of rigorous methods and techniques in marketing. Students and scholars participating at the seminar
- will be introduced to the model building process and be exposed to its most important steps, including specification, estimation, hypothesis testing and validation;
- will be trained in designing and testing descriptive, predictive and normative models;
- will be presented real case illustrations of the Marketing Science approach, all borrowed from the faculty’s most recent field experience;
- will be exposed to time series analysis.
Full attendance is required to obtain the certificate
4 ECTS will be assigned upon completion of the seminar
Interested doctoral students should register online (and add the required documents) no later than June 20, 2017. Besides doctoral students, other researchers may participate. The number of participants will be limited to create a stimulating environment. The selection among the applicants will be conducted by the Institute’s Faculty. They will review the following documents which should necessarily complement each application form:
- the applicant’s curriculum vitae demonstrating his/her capabilities of doing research ;
- a letter of recommendation of his/her local faculty supporting the application ;
- a two-page description of his/her doctoral research, indicating the general objectives.
The participation fee is 1100 € (VAT Excluded). This fee includes participation to the seminar, the documents, lunches and one group dinner.
Cancellations made before August 3, 2017 will be reimbursed with 10% deduction of the total fee. No reimbursement will be possible after this date.
The Institute offers a substantial reduction of the participation fee per member institution (one scholarship per member institution). Scholarships are strictly limited to students coming from an EIASM Institutional Member (the Academic Council). Allocation of the scholarships is entirely at the discretion of the European Institute.
You can download the programme HERE
TIME AND LOCATION
The seminar will be held in Groningen, Netherlands.
The programme will start on August 28, 2017 and is scheduled to end September 1, 2017
You are requested to make your own hotel arrangement.
Hanzeplein, 132 - 9713GW The Netherlands
Rate: Twin room, single use EUR 122,15 per room per night (Breakfast buffet: included; City tax: excluded - EUR 3,15 per person per night)
Booking Link: http://www.nh-hotels.com/event/eiasm
TO APPLY CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW.
For more information, please contact:
Ms. Anne-Laure Marteaux
EDEN Manager, EIASM -
PASSAGE DU NORD - 19 - 1000 BRUSSELS - BELGIUM
Tel: +32 2 226 66 67 - Fax: +32 2 512 19 29