Due to the current international circumstances this workshop will be held online on October 9-10, 2020. Please see the updated information below.
We are looking forward to receiving your application. This year there is also a Young Scholar Track; information below.
Pietro A. Bianchi Fedrigoni (Florida International University, USA)
Detailed programme HERE.
The workshop aims to promote discussion by sharing recent research on the major topics related to audit quality. The target audience: academics, PhD students, regulators and practitioners in the area of auditing and governance.
Submission of full papers
• Go on the EIASM website (http://www.eiasm.org )
• Click on "Workshops & conferences / Event administration"
• Enter your login (which is your e-mail)
• Please note that you need to enter your e-mail address exactly as it appears in your EIASM profile
• Add your password (in case you have forgotten one of these items, please follow the procedure indicated).
• At that stage, you will see that the final version of your paper is needed. Clicking on "details" enables you to upload it. Please note that only the person who submitted the abstract can submit the final paper.
• In case the title is different from the title of the abstract you submitted, please modify it.
• Once it’s done, don't forget to click on the "SAVE" button.
The workshop aims to promote discussion among academics by sharing recent research on the major topics related to audit quality.
The target audience of the young scholar track are PhD students in their last year, post-doctoral researchers or early career researchers. If you are one of these categories please submit via the link below and write YST before the title of your paper in the online form, title field. (YST - Title of paper).
Full papers or extended abstracts with preliminary results (no limit on number of pages) can be submitted for this track.
Submission deadline for this track: 13 July 2020
Full paper submission deadline: 14 June 2020
Notification of acceptance: mid-July for the general track: tba - YST
Cancellations made before September 20, 2020 will be reimbursed minus 20% of the total fee. No reimbursement will be possible after that date.
Payments should be made by :
ADMINISTRATIONMs. Cristina Setyar - EIASM Conference Manager
EIASM - PASSAGE DU NORD - 19 - 1000 BRUSSELS - BELGIUM
Tel: +32 2 226 66 69 - Fax: +32 2 512 19 29