At EIASM, the necessary actions and precautions are being taken to ensure a safe environment for our activities, faculty and participants.
Consequently, we have decided to postpone the face-to-face GAMOD 2020 and instead offer an
online program this year
University of Strasbourg, France
Michael HILB (Coordinating Chairperson)
University of Fribourg, Switzerland
To create a unique forum for international exchange of qualitative and quantitative research in the areas of Governance and Management of Digitalization, Artificial Intelligence, Analytics, Cyber Security and ICT.
Research in all stages (phd Thesis, research in progress and completed research) is welcome.
This 3rd Research Workshop will address:
- Part 1: DIGITAL ORGANISATION AND DIGITAL STRATEGY, BUSINESS AND ORGANISATION
- Part 2: GOVERNANCE AND MANAGEMENT OF ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE
- Part 3 : GOVERNANCE AND MANAGEMENT OF CYBER SECURITY
- Part 4: GOVERNANCE AND MANAGEMENT OF INFORMATION & COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY
To present a paper at the workshop, authors should submit
a 1 page abstract by
October 15, 2020 (extended deadline)
To be acceptable, proposals MUST be submitted only through this web site!!
All submissions must be in English.
Please click HERE to submit ON LINE.
|SOME WORDS ABOUT THE 2019 EDITION
.. are available HERE
|TO UPLOAD YOUR FINAL PAPER/EXTENDED ABSTRACT
* go on the EIASM web site
* click on "My Profile (top right of the page)
* click on Consult my events/documents
* enter your Login (which is the email we have for you in our system= the one you used to submit)
* add your Password (in case you have forgotten one of them, please follow the procedure indicated).
* At that stage, you will see that your FINAL PAPER is needed.
Clicking on "detail" enables you to upload it (PDF format only – 2048 KB MAXIMUM !!!) + other files related to the submissions.
Max. Length of the paper : 20 pages
In case the title is difference from the title of the paper you submitted, please modify it!!
* Once it is done, don't forget to click on the "save" button
PS: it is advised to check/complete your profile on www.eiasm.org
The fees include participation to workshop.
|For participants affiliated with an institution that is member or associate member of the EIASM's
|90,75 € (including 15,75 € VAT)|
|For participants coming from another academic institution
||121,00 € (including 21,00 € VAT)|
Cancellations made before October 12, 2020 will be reimbursed minus 20% of the total fee. No reimbursement will be possible after that date.
Payments should be made by :
- The following credit cards: Visa or Eurocard/Mastercard/Access
Ms. Graziella Michelante - EIASM Conference Manager
PASSAGE DU NORD - 19 - 1000 BRUSSELS - BELGIUM
Tel: +32 2 226 66 62 - Fax: +32 2 512 19 29