Fördergesellschaft Unternehmensbesteuerung Münster gUG
University of Georgia, USA
University of Iowa, USA
The goal of the conference is to bring together international scholars working on current issues in taxation. The attendance and moderating function of the keynote speakers offers an excellent possibility to receive meaningful feedback for submitted work.
Relevant topics include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Determinants, measures and consequences of tax avoidance.
• Accounting for income taxes.
• Tax uncertainty, tax compliance, and tax risk.
• Taxation of multinational corporations.
• Taxes and managerial decision-making.
• Proposals for tax reforms, tax policy, and recent legislative or regulatory changes.
• Tax harmonization.
Discussion: Each accepted paper will be discussed by another workshop participant, giving participants the unique opportunity to receive thorough and individual feedback on their research project. Each participant is expected to serve as discussant to someone else’s paper.
Full papers as well as proposals can be submitted.
The submitted papers/proposals should consist of a cover page and the body of the proposal. Please note that the papers/proposals have to be submitted online as ONE document, created in one of the following compatible formats: Adobe Portable Document Format (.pdf) or Microsoft Word (.doc, .docx).
The COVER PAGE should be a separate sheet including the following information:
– Each Author’s name, his/her affiliation, address, telephone, fax, e-mail
The BODY of the paper/proposal should include:
– Topic of research and research question
– Research method and design
– Underlying theory
– Contribution to prior research
– (Expected) results
Please submit your paper at: www.eiasm.net
Proposal or Paper Submission: April 1, 2021
The general rule is that each presenter has to discuss one other paper. However, we welcome participants who do not present a paper but volunteer as discussant. If you volunteer as discussant, please send an email to email@example.com
Payments should be made by :
ADMINISTRATIONMs. Cristina Setyar - EIASM Conference Manager
EIASM - PASSAGE DU NORD - 19 - 1000 BRUSSELS - BELGIUM
Tel: +32 2 226 66 69 - Fax: +32 2 512 19 29